Friday, October 9, 2009

Weekend Fun

First of all, let me say thank you for all of your concerns and prayers! The procedure yesterday was pretty uneventful. And you know how these things work, first they have to analyze the results, then send it to my doctor and then I will get a call from my doctor's office. I'm not even expecting a call until mid next week. And so far, I haven't had any more migraines since the monster migraine last week. I'll update when I hear from the doctor!

Mitch is leaving for Orlando tomorrow for work and will be gone until Tuesday. So I decided that Madelyn and I would go spend the weekend with my parents. It should be fun for everyone - fun for Madelyn because she will receive all the attention, fun for my parents because they get to play with their granddaughter, and fun for me because I get a little break from keeping up with Madelyn all day. I also just love to see my parents spend time with Madelyn. I feel the same way when we visit Mitch's family. I can't really explain it very well. At this age, children change so much from week to week. There are things she is doing that she wasn't doing just last week. So it is fun to share the joy of watching her grow before my eyes with other people.


And hear I will leave you with a cute picture. TGIF!

No comments: