Thursday, October 8, 2009

Brain Issues

I have a CAT scan today at 2:30. After my extremely bad migraine last week, the doctor wanted to make sure nothing else was going on. You know the crazy part about all this? Because getting this appointment has been a major pain the rear (the insurance not wanting to approve the scan, Madelyn coming down with a fever so I have no childcare options, Mitch having to take time out of his extremely busy work day to come home and watch Madelyn) I have not really had the time to process what I am actually doing today. They are scanning my BRAIN to make sure nothing is WRONG with it. Shouldn't I be more concerned than I am? But you know what, I am just goint to speed along and not think about it. Normally I would be really worried because that is what I do. Since all this has given me a worry-free pass, I'm just going to continue to enjoy my worryless state-of-mind. Isn't that we are called to do anyway? So thank you, Lord for helping me stay out of the worry lane!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Good luck! I'll think of you.

Martha said...

What!!?? I'll definitely pray for you and let us know what you find out. I'm sure it'll be all good. Love you!